UIC Blackboard is a learning management system (LMS) used by faculty and students at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). According to the IT department at UIC, it is a centrally-supported LMS used for teaching and learning activities.
It can be accessed by faculty and students and offers a variety of features, such as the ability to take and submit assignments, attend virtual classes, and download the instructor app. The IT department also provides training and consultation for faculty and students who wish to use the platform.
How to Access UIC Blackboard Login?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the methods for login in and registering online. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to UIC Blackboard Portal; read the step below. But what do you need before accessing your University of Illinois Chicago Portal account on the website?
- You have must student of the University of Illinois Chicago.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, make sure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
- Must be First-year students or, Returning Students
If you have already registered with the University of Illinois Chicago Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
To access UIC Blackboard, you must go to the website uic.blackboard.com and log in using your UIC NetID and password. This is the information the IT department at UIC gives you. Once logged in, you can access various features such as assessments and graded tests, assignments, and discussion board forums.
The availability of these features may vary depending on the course and the instructor’s preferences. For more information about the assignments and how to submit them, it’s advisable to contact the instructor for further instruction.
Login From Computer
- Navigate to this URL https://uic.blackboard.com/ on your web browser.
- Scroll down and tab on Blackboard Sign In.
- After that, Use your UIC student ID (NetID@uic.edu) and Password.
- After Filling in all details, click on Login.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login account is online, you can access and manage your UIC Blackboard Portal; Enroll in courses anytime; that’s the beauty of the University of Illinois Chicago online features.
Read: CBU Blackboard
Login From Mobile or Tablet Blackboard Learn App
- First, download and install the UIC Blackboard App on your phone or Tablet. Andriod | Apple device
- After that, Open the Blackboard Learn app, search the University of Illinois Chicago, and click on continue with Web-Login.
- Enter your login details, NetID & Password.
- After login in, you can access your course on your mobile device.
- The beauty of the Blackboard Learn App is that Easy to use anytime, everywhere on your mobile or Tablet.
Note: You can also log in via GitHub Account. But, you have must a personal GitHub Account.
Read: UA Blackboard
Recover your Login Password If you Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information NetID or Password, then read this step carefully. You can quickly recover your Login details. But what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Password? You must have access to a registered email id.
- Navigate this URL: https://uic.blackboard.com/
- After that, click on Change your password.
- Enter your User ID (your UID student email address) and then enter the verification code. Select “Next.”
- You will now be able to choose how to receive a verification code to update your password. You can select if you want to be emailed, texted, or called with the verification code. If you still need to set up both authenticated email and phone, you would only have the option for the one you set up.
- Once you receive the verification code via email, text, or phone call, enter it and select “Next.”
- Now you can reset your password and select “Finish.”
- Your password is reset, and you can log in normally to access your student email.
Note: If you have any issues, you can take technical support with your UIC student email account by calling UIC Blackboard Support (312) 996-7000 and following the instructions.
Read: WKU Blackboard
UIC Export Grades System – Export Grade from Blackboard to Banner
How to Setup UIC Blackboard Course?
If you want to set up your course, you can follow the way below here:
- After logging onto UIC Blackboard, the first page you view is the “Institution Page.”
- Choose “Courses” from the menu on the left side of the screen to access your courses. Click on a course’s name to access it.
- Click the “My Courses” link to access the course.
- Utilize the menu bar on the left side of your screen to start exploring the course material.
- Review the syllabus first, then click on the course content to continue.
The Benefit of UIC Blackboard
- Receive alerts about events and changes in your courses.
- Complete assignments and tests.
- Electronic grade book
- Central location for communicating with students
- View your grades for courses, assignments, and tests.
- Access and manage your course materials at any time anywhere.
Technical & IT Support
- Phone Number: (312) 996-7000
- Financial Aid and Scholarships Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate College Email: email@example.com
Contact UIC Blackboard through social media channels
UIC Blackboard Important Links
✅Login & Manage: https://uic.blackboard.com/
✅Academic Calendar: https://catalog.uic.edu/ucat/academic-calendar/
✅Emergency Information: https://emergency.uic.edu/
✅my UIC: https://my.uic.edu/
✅Technical Support: https://it.uic.edu/services-support/get-support/
✅UIC Safe (Mobile App): https://ready.uic.edu/digital-materials/uic-safe-mobile-app/
✅Blackboard Answers: https://help.uillinois.edu/TDClient/37/uic/Shared/Search/?c=kb&s=blackboard
Frequently Asked Questions
UIC Blackboard is an online learning management system (LMS) used by the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) to provide course materials, communicate with students, and administer assessments.
You can access UIC Blackboard by going to the UIC website, clicking the “Blackboard” tab in the top right corner, and logging in with your UIC NetID and password.
Yes, UIC Blackboard is accessible from any mobile device with internet access. You can download the Blackboard app from the App Store or Google Play to access your courses on the go.
You can find a variety of course materials on UIC Blackboard, including syllabi, lecture notes, readings, assignments, and quizzes. Some instructors may also use Blackboard to facilitate online discussions and group projects.
To take a quiz on UIC Blackboard, click on the quiz link in the course and follow the instructions provided by your instructor. Examinations may be timed or untimed, including multiple-choice, short-answer, or essay questions.
You can communicate with your instructor and classmates on UIC Blackboard using the discussion board, email, or messaging features. Some instructors may also use Blackboard Collaborate for online meetings and webinars.
This page contains all the information that a user of the UIC Blackboard Online Portal account would require. You can access your University of Illinois at Chicago Student Portal online using this login with PC or App details.
Thank you for visiting our blog; For further information, please visit the UML Blackboard page.
Editorial Note: University of Illinois at Chicago does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only; this article is helpful for UIC Blackboard Students.