Illinois Valley Community College (IVCC) uses Blackboard as its learning management system (LMS). Students can use Blackboard to access course materials, submit assignments, participate in discussions, and communicate with their instructors and classmates. To access IVCC Blackboard, students must log in with their Username and password.
How to Access IVCC Blackboard Login?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the methods for login in and registering online. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to IVCC Blackboard Portal; read the step below. However, what do you need before accessing your Illinois Valley Community College Portal account on the website?
- You must be a student of Illinois Valley Community College.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
- Must be First-year students or, Returning Students
If you have already registered at Illinois Valley Community College Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and the Blackboard Learn app. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
To access IVCC Blackboard, you must go to the website ivcc.blackboard.com and log in using your IVCC Username and Password. This is the information the IT department at IVCC gives you. Once logged in, you can access various features such as assessments and graded tests, assignments, and discussion board forums.
The availability of these features may vary depending on the course and the instructor’s preferences. For more information about the assignments and how to submit them, it is advisable to contact the instructor for further instruction.
Read: Lewis Blackboard
Login From Computer
- Navigate to this URL https://ivcc.blackboard.com/ on your web browser.
- Scroll down and enter your login details Username and Password.
- After Filling in all details, click on Log In.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login account is online, you can access and manage your IVCC Blackboard dashboard; Enroll in courses anytime, access course materials, submit your assignments, and participate in discussions; that is the beauty of Illinois Valley Community College’s online features.
How to Recover IVCC Login Password
- Navigate to the IVCC login Webpage.
- Scroll Down & click on Forgot Password.
- To reset your password, please enter your Username option, First name, Last name, and Username, then Enter your Email Address option First name, Last name & Email.
- Open your mail and click on the active link to retrieve your password.
- Keep following the instructions to recover your IVCC login details or password.
Login From Mobile or Tablet With Blackboard Learn App
Now let us start with this guide and check out the online login with Blackboard Learn App. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to IVCC Blackboard Account; read the step below. However, what do you need before login into your IVCC Blackboard course account?
To login into your IVCC Blackboard account, you will need the following:
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- You must be registered at Illinois Valley Community College.
- Blackboard Learn App
- A valid Username and Password
If you want to install the Blackboard Learn App and log into your online account, you must follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Download The Blackboard Learn Mobile App.
Step 2: Install This Mobile App.
You run the downloaded application. The login screen is displayed.
Step 3: To Access IVCC Blackboard Account
After installing this app:
- Open the Blackboard Learn app.
- Search Illinois Valley Community College.
- Click on continue with Web-Login.
- Please enter your login details, Username and, Password.
- After that, click the sign-in button to access your IVCC Blackboard dashboard.
Read: Snead Blackboard
Benefits of IVCC Blackboard Learn Mobile App
- View All Course Details
- View updates to your courses and content
- Take assignments and tests
- View grades for courses, assignments and tests
- Manage course content and assessments
- Mark assignments
- Create discussion boards threads and reply to comments
Why Can’t I Access The Blackboard Learn Mobile App?
You may experience problems signing in to your account on the app for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is an incorrect account or login details. You can avoid this by verifying your details before logging in.
- You will not be able to log in during this time, but you will be notified beforehand. Regular software upgrades are carried out.
- If the login page does not appear, ensure your browser’s login account type is configured to the correct one, or update your IP address.
How to Setup IVCC Blackboard Course?
If you want to set up your course, you can follow the way below here:
- After logging into IVCC Blackboard, the first page you view is the “Institution Page.”
- Choose “Courses” from the menu on the left side of the screen to access your courses. Click on a course’s name to access it.
- Click the “My Courses” link to access the course.
- Utilize the menu bar on the left side of your screen to start exploring the course material.
- Review the syllabus first, then click on the course content to continue.
Blackboard & Student Support
- Phone Number:📞 (815) 224-2720
- Connect live Chat
- Web page: 🌐https://www.ivcc.edu/studenthelpdesk/index.php
Illinois Valley Community College
815 North Orlando Smith Rd.
Oglesby, Illinois 61348
Contact by Social Media Platforms
Read: UAGM Blackboard
✅Login & Manage: https://ivcc.blackboard.com/
✅Recover or Change Password: https://ivcc.blackboard.com/webapps/blackboard/password
✅Illinois Valley Community College (IVCC): https://www.ivcc.edu/
✅Academics Calendar: https://www.ivcc.edu/academiccalendar/
Frequently Asked Questions
Students under the age of 16 must petition to enroll in classes. For more information, contact IVCC at (815) 224-0361.
Yes, IVCC provides laptops and hotspots for checkout. Please read the Technology Loans FAQs available on the IVCC website to learn more.
IVCC offers 10 intercollegiate teams. To learn more about the athletic programs, visit the IVCC Athletics webpage.
To enroll in IVCC courses, you can complete the online admission application available on the IVCC website. For more information, visit the Admission & Records webpage.
To apply to IVCC, complete the online admission application on the IVCC website. For more information, visit the Admission & Records webpage.
To request more information about IVCC, complete the Request Information form on the IVCC website. For more information, visit the Admission & Records webpage.
To contact the Dual Credit Office at IVCC, call (815) 224-0598.
To get started at IVCC, visit the IVCC website to apply, request information, and explore the available courses and programs.
This page contains all the information required by an IVCC Blackboard Online Portal account user. You can access your Illinois Valley Community College Student Portal online using this login with PC or Blackboard Learn App details.
Thank you for visiting our blog; For further information, please visit the UML Blackboard page.
Editorial Note: Illinois Valley Community College does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. This article is helpful for IVCC Blackboard Students.