Drake University uses Blackboard as its learning management system (LMS). Students can use Blackboard to access course materials, submit assignments, participate in discussions, and communicate with their instructors and classmates. To access Drake University Blackboard, students must log in with their Email address and password.
How to Access Drake Blackboard Login?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the methods for logging in and registering online. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to Drake Blackboard Portal; read the step below. However, what do you need before accessing your Drake University Portal account on the website?
- You must be a student of Drake University.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
- Must be First-year students or, Returning Students
If you have registered at Drake University Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and the Blackboard Learn app. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
To access Drake Blackboard, go to the website and log in using your Drake Username and Password. This is the information the IT department at Drake gives you. Once logged in, you can access various features such as assessments, graded tests, assignments, and discussion board forums.
The availability of these features may vary depending on the course and the instructor’s preferences. For more information about the assignments and how to submit them, it is advisable to contact the instructor for further instruction.
Read: BCM Blackboard
Login From Computer
- Navigate to this URL https://drake.blackboard.com/ on your web browser.
- Scroll down and enter your login details, Email address, and password.
- After Filling in all details, click on Log In.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login account is online, you can access and manage your Drake Blackboard dashboard; Enroll in courses anytime, access course materials, submit your assignments, and participate in discussions; that is the beauty of Drake University’s online features.
Login From Mobile or Tablet With Blackboard Learn App
Now let us start with this guide and check out the online login with Blackboard Learn App. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to Drake Blackboard Account; read the step below. However, what do you need before login into your Drake Blackboard course account?
To login into your Drake Blackboard account, you will need the following:
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- You must be registered at Drake University.
- Blackboard Learn App
- A valid Username and Password
You must follow the instructions below to install the Blackboard Learn App and log into your online account.
Step 1: Download The Blackboard Learn Mobile App.
Step 2: Install This Mobile App.
You run the downloaded application. The login screen is displayed.
Step 3: To Access Drake Blackboard Account
After installing this app:
- Open the Blackboard Learn app.
- Search Drake University.
- Click on continue with Web-Login.
- Please enter your login details, Username, and, Password.
- After that, click the Log-in button to access your Drake Blackboard dashboard.
Read: DACC Blackboard
Benefits of Drake Blackboard Learn Mobile App
- View All Course Details
- View updates to your courses and content
- Take assignments and tests
- View grades for courses, assignments, and tests
- Manage course content and assessments
- Mark assignments
- Create discussion boards threads and reply to comments
Why Can’t I Access The Blackboard Learn Mobile App?
You may experience problems signing in to your account on the app for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is an incorrect account or login details. You can avoid this by verifying your details before logging in.
- You will not be able to log in during this time, but you will be notified beforehand. Regular software upgrades are carried out.
- If the login page does not appear, ensure your browser’s login account type is configured correctly or update your IP address.
How to Setup Drake Blackboard Course?
If you want to set up your course, you can follow the way below here:
- After logging into Drake Blackboard, you see the “Institution Page.”
- Choose “Courses” from the menu on the left side of the screen to access your courses. Click on a course’s name to access it.
- Click the “My Courses” link to access the course.
- Utilize the menu bar on the left side of your screen to start exploring the course material.
- Review the syllabus first, then click on the course content to continue.
Read: Mercy Blackboard
Blackboard & Student Support
2507 University Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50311-4505
Contact by Social Media Platforms
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Drake University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
Drake University is located in Des Moines, Iowa.
Drake University has around 4,875 students annually, including 2,902 undergraduate students.
Yes, Drake University provides on-campus housing for students.
Sammons Financial Group has made a $3.15 million philanthropic commitment to Drake University.
Drake University has been on the approved list of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since the association was established in 1913.
Drake University is a member of the North Central Association.
You can visit the official website of Drake University at https://www.drake.edu/ or contact their student services department at https://www.drake.edu/studentservices/contactus/faq/ for more information.
This page contains all the information a Drake Blackboard Online Portal account user requires. You can access your Drake University Student Portal online using this login with PC or Blackboard Learn App details.
Thank you for visiting our blog; For further information, please visit the UML Blackboard page.
Editorial Note: Drake University does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. This article is helpful for Drake Blackboard Students.