Danville Area Community College (DACC) uses Blackboard as its learning management system (LMS). Students can use Blackboard to access course materials, submit assignments, participate in discussions, and communicate with their instructors and classmates. To access DACC Blackboard, students must log in with their Username and password.
How to Access DACC Blackboard Login?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the methods for login in and registering online. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to DACC Blackboard Portal; read the step below. However, what do you need before accessing your Danville Area Community College Portal account on the website?
- You must be a student of Danville Area Community College.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
- Must be First-year students or, Returning Students
If you have already registered at Danville Area Community College Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and blackboard learn the app. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
To access DACC Blackboard, you must go to the website dacc.blackboard.com and log in using your DACC Username and Password. This is the information the IT department at DACC gives you. Once logged in, you can access various features such as assessments and graded tests, assignments, and discussion board forums.
The availability of these features may vary depending on the course and the instructor’s preferences. For more information about the assignments and how to submit them, it is advisable to contact the instructor for further instruction.
Read: Mercy Blackboard
Login From Computer
- Navigate to this URL https://dacc.blackboard.com/ on your web browser.
- Scroll down and enter your login details Username and Password.
- After Filling in all details, click on Log In.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login account is online, you can access and manage your DACC Blackboard dashboard; Enroll in courses anytime, access course materials, submit your assignments, and participate in discussions; that is the beauty of Danville Area Community College’s online features.
How to Recover DACC Login Password
- Navigate to the DACC login Webpage.
- Scroll Down & click on Forgot Password.
- To reset your password, please enter your DACC User Id.
- Open your mail and click on the active link to retrieve your password.
- Keep following the instructions to recover your DACC login details or password.
Login From Mobile or Tablet With Blackboard Learn App
Now let us start with this guide and check out the online login with Blackboard Learn App. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to DACC Blackboard Account; read the step below. However, what do you need before login into your DACC Blackboard course account?
To login into your DACC Blackboard account, you will need the following:
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- You must be registered at Danville Area Community College.
- Blackboard Learn App
- A valid Username and Password
If you want to install the Blackboard Learn App and log into your online account, you must follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Download The Blackboard Learn Mobile App.
Step 2: Install This Mobile App.
You run the downloaded application. The login screen is displayed.
Step 3: To Access DACC Blackboard Account
After installing this app:
- Open the Blackboard Learn app.
- Search Danville Area Community College.
- Click on continue with Web-Login.
- Please enter your login details, Username and, Password.
- After that, click the sign-in button to access your DACC Blackboard dashboard.
Read: Mason Blackboard
Benefits of DACC Blackboard Learn Mobile App
- View All Course Details
- View updates to your courses and content
- Take assignments and tests
- View grades for courses, assignments and tests
- Manage course content and assessments
- Mark assignments
- Create discussion boards threads and reply to comments
Why Can’t I Access The Blackboard Learn Mobile App?
You may experience problems signing in to your account on the app for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is an incorrect account or login details. You can avoid this by verifying your details before logging in.
- You will not be able to log in during this time, but you will be notified beforehand. Regular software upgrades are carried out.
- If the login page does not appear, ensure your browser’s login account type is configured to the correct one, or update your IP address.
How to Setup DACC Blackboard Course?
If you want to set up your course, you can follow the way below here:
- After logging into DACC Blackboard, the first page you view is the “Institution Page.”
- Choose “Courses” from the menu on the left side of the screen to access your courses. Click on a course’s name to access it.
- Click the “My Courses” link to access the course.
- Utilize the menu bar on the left side of your screen to start exploring the course material.
- Review the syllabus first, then click on the course content to continue.
Read: Fairfield Blackboard
Blackboard & Student Support
- Phone Number: (217) 443-8885 or (217) 443-8723, (217) 443-8861 or (217) 443-8871
- Connect live Chat
- Web page: https://dacc.edu/helpdesk
- Email: email@example.com
Danville Area Community College
2000 East Main Street
Danville, IL 61832
Contact by Social Media Platforms
✅Login & Manage: https://dacc.blackboard.com/
✅Recover or Change Password: https://rapss.dacc.edu/react/
✅Danville Area Community College (DACC): https://www.dacc.edu/
✅Course Schedules: https://www.dacc.edu/schedules
✅Blackboard Support: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Student/Getting_Started/Browser_Support/Browser_Checker
Frequently Asked Questions
DACC offers a variety of programs, including career and technical education, transfer programs, adult education and community education.
To apply to DACC, you can complete an online application through their website.
Tuition rates vary depending on residency and program of study. You can find detailed information on tuition and fees on the DACC website.
Yes, DACC provides financial assistance to eligible students.
Yes, DACC provides a variety of online courses and programs.
Admission requirements vary depending on the program of study.
No, DACC does not have on-campus housing. However, the area has several apartment complexes and rental options.
You can contact DACC at 217-443-3222 or visit their website for more information.
This page contains all the information required by a DACC Blackboard Online Portal account user. You can access your Danville Area Community College Student Portal online using this login with PC or Blackboard Learn App details.
Thank you for visiting our blog; For further information, please visit the UML Blackboard page.
Editorial Note: Danville Area Community College does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. This article is helpful for DACC Blackboard Students.