Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) uses Blackboard as its learning management system (LMS). Students can use Blackboard to access course materials, submit assignments, participate in discussions, and communicate with their instructors and classmates. To access BCM Blackboard, students must log in with their Username and password.
How to Access BCM Blackboard Login?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the methods for login in and registering online. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to BCM Blackboard Portal; read the step below. However, what do you need before accessing your Baylor College of Medicine Portal account on the website?
- You must be a student of Baylor College of Medicine.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
- Must be First-year students or, Returning Students
If you have already registered at Baylor College of Medicine Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and the Blackboard Learn app. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
To access BCM Blackboard, you must go to the website bcm.blackboard.com and log in using your BCM Username and Password. This is the information the IT department at BCM gives you. Once logged in, you can access various features such as assessments, graded tests, assignments, and discussion board forums.
The availability of these features may vary depending on the course and the instructor’s preferences. For more information about the assignments and how to submit them, it is advisable to contact the instructor for further instruction.
Read: DACC Blackboard
Login From Computer
- Navigate to this URL https://bcm.blackboard.com/ on your web browser.
- Scroll down and enter your Sign In details, Username, and Password.
- After Filling in all details, click on Sign In.
- You are Signing in successfully.
- After the Signing account is online, you can access and manage your BCM Blackboard dashboard; Enroll in courses anytime, access course materials, submit your assignments, and participate in discussions; that is the beauty of Baylor College of Medicine’s online features.
How to Recover BCM Login Password
- Navigate to the BCM login Webpage.
- Scroll Down & click on Forgot Password.
- To reset your password, please enter your Username option, First name, Last name, and Username, then Enter your Email Address option First name, Last name & Email.
- Open your mail and click on the active link to retrieve your password.
- Keep following the instructions to recover your BCM login details or password.
Login From Mobile or Tablet With Blackboard Learn App
Now let us start with this guide and check out the online login with Blackboard Learn App. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to BCM Blackboard Account; read the step below. However, what do you need before login into your BCM Blackboard course account?
To login into your BCM Blackboard account, you will need the following:
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- You must be registered at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Blackboard Learn App
- A valid Username and Password
If you want to install the Blackboard Learn App and log into your online account, you must follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Download The Blackboard Learn Mobile App.
Step 2: Install This Mobile App.
You run the downloaded application. The login screen is displayed.
Step 3: To Access BCM Blackboard Account
After installing this app:
- Open the Blackboard Learn app.
- Search Baylor College of Medicine.
- Click on continue with Web-Login.
- Please enter your login details, Username, and, Password.
- After that, click the sign-in button to access your BCM Blackboard dashboard.
Read: Mercy Blackboard
Benefits of BCM Blackboard Learn Mobile App
- View All Course Details
- View updates to your courses and content
- Take assignments and tests
- View grades for courses, assignments, and tests.
- Manage course content and assessments
- Mark assignments
- Create discussion boards threads and reply to comments
Why Can’t I Access The Blackboard Learn Mobile App?
You may experience problems signing in to your account on the app for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is an incorrect account or login details. You can avoid this by verifying your details before logging in.
- You will not be able to log in during this time, but you will be notified beforehand. Regular software upgrades are carried out.
- If the login page does not appear, ensure your browser’s login account type is configured to the correct one, or update your IP address.
How to Setup BCM Blackboard Course?
If you want to set up your course, you can follow the way below here:
- After logging into BCM Blackboard, the first page you view is the “Institution Page.”
- Choose “Courses” from the menu on the left side of the screen to access your courses. Click on a course’s name to access it.
- Click the “My Courses” link to access the course.
- Utilize the menu bar on the left side of your screen to start exploring the course material.
- Review the syllabus first, then click on the course content to continue.
Read: Mason Blackboard
Blackboard & Student Support
- Phone Number: (713)798-4951
- Connect live Chat
- Web page: https://www.bcm.edu/education/academic-faculty-affairs/student-and-trainee-resources/student-services-contacts
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza, 415 A
Houston, TX 77030
Contact by Social Media Platforms
✅Login & Manage: https://bcm.blackboard.com/
✅Recover or Change Password: https://password.bcm.edu/PMUser
✅Baylor College of Medicine (BCM): https://www.bcm.edu/
✅Academic Calendars: https://www.bcm.edu/education/registrar/academic-calendars
Frequently Asked Questions
You can apply to the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at Baylor College of Medicine using e-SCRIP or Parchment electronic transcripts services.
You can contact the Office of Institutional Advancement and Alumni Affairs at Baylor College of Medicine by phone at 713-798-4714 or by email at email@example.com.
Yes, Baylor College of Medicine is a non-profit institution. The Internal Revenue Service granted Baylor College of Medicine exemption from Federal Income Tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
You can obtain Baylor College of Medicine’s W-9 form by visiting their website at
Baylor College of Medicine offers a variety of programs, including medical, graduate, and allied health programs.
The tuition cost for Baylor College of Medicine varies depending on the program.
Yes, Baylor College of Medicine offers financial aid.
Baylor College of Medicine offers many research opportunities, including basic, translational, clinical, and population-based research.
This page contains all the information required by a BCM Blackboard Online Portal account user. You can access your Baylor College of Medicine Student Portal online using this login with PC or Blackboard Learn App details.
Thank you for visiting our blog; For further information, please visit the UML Blackboard page.
Editorial Note: Baylor College of Medicine does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. This article is helpful for BCM Blackboard Students.