If you are a first-time STC Blackboard User, you must activate your account before using this blackboard portal; without an activated account, you can’t access your blackboard account.
But Before activate Blackboard account what do you need?
- USERNAME & PASSWORD
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, make sure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
- Must be First-year students or, Returning Students
Activate STC Blackboard Account
Step 1: First of all navigate to this URl: mypassword.southtexascollege.edu
Step 2: Click on the green button labeled “Activate My Account“
Step 3: Complete the account setup using your provided username and temporary password.
- Enter some required details
- Capital A
- Date of birth (2 digits for the month, 2 digits for the day, last 2 digits of the year)
- Last 4 digits of your “A Number” (student ID number)
- Then add an exclamation mark (!)
Step 4: Once complete, you can login to STC Blackboard to access your courses.
Thank you for visiting our blog; For further information, please visit the UML Blackboard page.