If you find the helpful guide for UML Blackboard login then, you have come to the right place. UMass Lowell has enabled the student portal; with a Username and Password, students can log in and access essential resources such as their Course registration, application and the academic calendar, exams schedule, course schedule, and other critical academic recourses.
In this article, you’ll find helpful information on the UMass Lowell Blackboard login page. For either fresh or returning students. You can access them easily and, securely 24/7 days to manage your academic records.
How to Access UML Blackboard Login?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the methods for login in and registering online. They are as mentioned below never forget any steps to log in to UML Blackboard Portal, read the step given below. But Before access into your UMass Lowell Portal account on the website, what do you need?
- You have must student of UMass Lowell.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, make sure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
- Must be First-year students or, Returning Students
If you have already registered on UMass Lowell Portal Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
Login From Computer
- Navigate to this URL https://www.uml.edu/it/services/academic-technology/learning-management-system.aspx on your web browser.
- After that choose your Learning Management System.
- If you already completed the registration process enter your Login details Email address & Password.
- After Filling in all details click on Login.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login account is online you can access and manage your UML Blackboard Portal; Enroll in courses anytime that’s the beauty of UMass Lowell’s online features.
Read: UMass Lowell Portal
Login From Mobile or Tablet Blackboard Learn App
- First of all, download and install the Blackboard Learn App on your phone or tablet. Andriod | Apple device
- After that Open the Blackboard Learn app and search the UMass Lowell and, click on continue with Web-Login.
- Enter your login details Email address & Password.
- After login in, you can access your course on your mobile device.
- The beauty of the Blackboard Learn App is that Easy to use anytime everywhere on your mobile or Tablet.
Note: You can also log in via GitHub Account. But, you have must a personal GitHub Account.
Recover your Account If you Forgot It.
If misplaced your login information Username or Password then read this step carefully. You can easily recover your Login details. But, Before Retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password, what do you need? You have must access to a registered email id.
- Visit on Login Page and scroll down to click on Can’t access your account?
- After that, you have to get two options to recover your account.
- First One Work or Scholl Account
- Second one Personal Account.
- Right Now I am choosing to recover the account via the Personal Account created by you.
- After that enter your registered email address.
- Open your email and click on the active link to reset your password.
- I hope you can easily your login password.
Read: STC Blackboard
This page contains all the information that a user of the My UML Blackboard Online Portal account would require. Using these login with PC or App details, you can make access to your UMass Lowell Student Portal online.
Thank you for visiting our blog. For further information, please visit the UML Blackboard page.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by UMass Lowell. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. I hope this article is helpful for UMass Lowell Students.